Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

When It Snows, It Dumps

When it rains, it pours...when it snows, it dumps?
Good enough.
Prince George has been under a snowfall warning until Thursday morning due to close to 30 cm expected to fall.  My exam wasn't until the evening, so I luckily got to spend most of the day curled up in bed.  



It was really hard to take pictures because blustery winds kept blowing wet snow onto my camera, so I was stuck trying to strategically take them from inside.



When I finally was forced to leave I threw on my trusty, oversized (and super flattering...naaat) men's Costco jacket and trudged through about 20 cm's of wet, sticky snow.




The buses were late, cars were spinning out, people were stumbling through the blanket that descended the city...and there is still some falling as I get ready to hit the hay. 

Hopefully the plow trucks don't keep me up too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment