Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

The Great Christmas Tree Hunt

Dad and I took decided to take advantage of the lack of snow around the lake (while Prince George got a dump of it, Burns Lake was the dry spot..with only skiffs of snow in places) and get our Christmas tree.  We took the quad out back and behind our place and wandered around, looking for the perfect tree - which I thought I had some cool pictures of, but turns out that forgetting the memory card for a camera is a terrible idea. Before we cut down the tree, we had a little picnic lunch and fire.


 Luckily, I still had my phone, so we were able to get a few pictures from that.




I was left with the duty of cutting down the tree, which resulted in sappy and tangled hair...






...but happy faces nonetheless!








No comments:

Post a Comment