Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

The Lake

As much as I love living in city (mainly because most of my friends live here now), I adore being back at the lake. Especially during the autumn. Nothing beats Francois Lake in full colour.












Dad, Mom and I went up back behind our house to take full advantage of the beautiful weather and try our luck at some grouse hunting.  Three hours later, on our way home, I managed to snag one...minus all his tale feathers! Crazy guy!






I forgot how warm the grouse would be when I cleaned it up!







These wonderful people are all part of my beautiful family. I am so lucky to have them all in my life! 














Seriously though, the countdown is on to the end of the semester and Christmas break. Dad has promised to come pick me up after my final exam so I can be home as early as possible. I love where I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment