Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

 The last weekend of November has come and gone - how does this even happen?!?! My parents came down for the weekend, and because it was Mom's birthday we had a big ham dinner to celebrate.




They also played delivery man/woman for me and brought down some of my Christmas decorations I had squirreled away at home.

 

We aren't allowed real trees in our apartment, so we needed a plan B. And let's be honest here, fake trees that are attempting to look remotely like a real tree are lame. 


So we settled for a mini garland type tree and threw some lights on it!



Just waiting for the beginning of December to start the countdown.



Santa is behind the ball and didn't have any candy canes in his sack, so some good ole' chocolate bars were thrown in instead.


I don't know about you, but I am UNBELIEVABLY excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment